Livid Lighting Group Australia (Livid Lighting) warranties against manufacturer’s defects for all of our Products and Equipment except Fastening Hardware, Accessories and Wiring Looms. The 7 year warranty period begins on the date of purchase.
Please note this warranty only covers the initial purchaser and DOES NOT cover fastening hardware, accessories or wiring looms.
The warranty is valid only when:
- The Product is purchased from Livid Lighting’s authorised dealers or outlets.
- The Product is NOT transferable to any third party either in ownership or during the period of contract.
- The Product is not repaired or serviced by any party other than those appointed by Livid Lighting.
The warranty is not applicable to:
- Damage or loss caused by modification, alteration or repair by any unauthorised party.
- Damage or loss caused by mishandling of the customer or person/s that has access to the Product in the customer’s premise.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage (with the exception of Animal Impact), or loss caused by Acts of God or any other sources beyond Livid Lighting’s control.
- Damage (with the exception of Animal Impact), or loss as a result of external bodies.
- Damage or loss caused by another device that is connected to the Product.
- Damage resulting from accidents (with the exception of Animal Impact), misuse, abuse, negligence, tampering or failure of the customer to follow normal operating procedures.
- General maintenance and servicing.
- The model or serial number of the Product has been altered, tampered with, defaced or removed.
Livid Lighting Group Australia Warranty
In the rare case that your product arrives and does not work, the only course of action is repair or replacement AT MANUFACTURERS DECISION.
In order to honour the warranty the following must be followed:
- If your equipment is received with a defect, Livid Lighting will take care of the shipping fees (at Livid Lighting’s Instruction) and promptly ship replacement product/s or repair the product/s.
- If your Products and Equipment are in need of repairs, the owner must contact Livid Lighting and will receive a Return Authorisation Number (RMA) and all of the necessary information. Livid Lighting will not accept returns without a RMA number.
- All returns must be properly packaged to prevent damage during shipment. An explanation of the problem or damage and a proof of purchase must be submitted with the return which will be shipped by the owner.
- The RMA number must be clearly visible.
- The owner will be responsible for insurance of the merchandise (at their costs) because Livid Lighting will not be responsible for damages or loses during shipment.
The warranty is void if: The damages are as result of an accident (with the exception of Animal Impact), abuse, negligence, alteration, non-authorised usage, a major force, or use of voltages other than 12-24 volts.
The warranty is void if: The affected unit was not mounted as per designed. Unit must be mounted with all fixings and hardware that are supplied. NOTE: The HyperDrive unit must be mounted utilising three fixing points that are integrated into the mounting bracket.
The warranty is void if: Repairs, modifications, or alterations were done by a person/s not authorised by Livid Lighting.
The warranty is void if: The owner or user neglected to do routine maintenance required and the damages or problems are directly related to such neglect. It is the user’s responsibility to keep equipment in proper condition.
*** Certain parts of the equipment are not covered by the Livid Lighting warranty due to the fact that they require replacement after multiple uses. For example, bolts, nuts, washers, wiring looms, etc. Some of these parts may eventually require replacement at the owners cost.
The manufacturers will not be held responsible for damages or monetary loses related to the purchase or the use, of their equipment. Livid Lighting excludes its responsibility for all physical and moral damages linked to the purchase and use of their products. In all cases, the damages cannot exceed the purchase price paid by the initial owner.
The final decision to honour the warranty is taken by Livid Lighting personnel after a technical inspection after the owner returns defective products.
This warranty excludes:
- Replacement costs of products worn out by normal use.
- Shipping costs for replacement parts.
- Shipping costs of defective machines.
- Replacement costs of products due to neglect, abuse, lack of maintenance and scaling limestone problems.
Warranties are NON TRANSFERABLE.
The Product is eligible for a full replacement if it sustains mechanical or electrical failure caused directly by impact with an animal. The full replacement warranty is subject to the terms of this warranty policy. Any Animal Impact claim must be substantiated with written and photographic evidence. The final decision to honour the warranty is taken by Livid Lighting personnel after a technical inspection after the owner returns defective products.
All Authorised Livid Lighting Distributors have a knowledgeable and experienced team of technicians who can assist with any questions you may have.